[Freeswitch-users] Error in make current

Nick Vines jnvines at gmail.com
Sun Sep 8 01:44:49 MSD 2013

I tried to run `make current` on two of my machines running v1.2.stable
this morning and got the following error. It looks like the CF_SLA_BARGING
was added in the most recent commit to the v1.2.stable branch.

Anyone else getting the same error on make current, or is it something
wrong with my build? I haven't tried blowing out the directories and
starting from scratch.

I created FS-5768 <http://jira.freeswitch.org/browse/FS-5768> assuming this
is not something wrong on my end.

Nick

*error:*
sofia_presence.c: In function 'broadsoft_sla_gather_state_callback':
sofia_presence.c:3309:81: error: 'CF_SLA_BARGING' undeclared (first use in
this function)
sofia_presence.c:3309:81: note: each undeclared identifier is reported only
once for each function it appears in
make[6]: *** [mod_sofia_la-sofia_presence.lo] Error 1
make[6]: Leaving directory
`/usr/local/src/freeswitch/src/mod/endpoints/mod_sofia'
make[5]: *** [all] Error 2