[Freeswitch-users] Gregory Alan Dunn & Brian K West, after 18 years, are getting married!

Jeff Leung jleung at v10networks.ca
Fri Sep 6 03:49:17 MSD 2013

Congratulations Brian.

And it took them this long to get married, thanks to the politicians in his neck of the woods. :(

Raymond Chandler <intralanman at freeswitch.org> wrote:

Friends,

     As some of you may have heard by now, our very own Brian K West
(a.k.a. bkw_) is going to be marrying the love of his life, Gregory A Dunn.

The ceremony will be held on October 7th in NYC.  Please join with us
all in congratulating him and his spouse to be.

For those of you who would like to help out with the costs of the
planning and ceremony, or would just like to send them a gift, his
paypal address is brian at bkw.org.  No gift is too small (or too large ;-))

If you're in, or around, NYC on the 6th or 7th, we'd entertain the idea
of having a FreeSWITCH Users' dinner somewhere in the area on one of
those two nights if there's enough interest.  Feel free to email me
privately (at weddingplanner at freeswitch.org) if you'll be in the area
and interested in congratulating them, in person, over dinner.

-Ray

consulting at freeswitch.org
http://www.freeswitchsolutions.com

Official FreeSWITCH Sites