[Freeswitch-users] Weekly News and Notes

Ken Rice krice at freeswitch.org
Wed Sep 4 01:47:07 MSD 2013

Hey Guys,

If you are like me you cant believe its already September!

Join us tomorrow for Ben Klang, Ben Langfeld, and Chris Rienzo will be
joining us to talk mod_rayo and Rayo in general.

Also, we¹re going to start streaming these things live to Youtube! So help
us out by subscribing to my feed via
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0RJ2JiNb5EqMkEDobyZ38Q once we reach the
right level on there, we¹ll start adding even more live feeds to the old
YouTube!

Also still looking to fill out the guest roster until the end of year,
anyone who has a topic please let me know!

Ken
http://www.FreeSWITCH.org
http://www.ClueCon.com
http://www.OSTAG.org