[Freeswitch-users] UK SIP Trunk providers

Andrew Cassidy andrew at cassidywebservices.co.uk
Tue Oct 29 11:05:24 MSK 2013

Magrathea are pretty much the industry standard for volume.

Depending on your requirements, there are many others such as SipGate and
Gradwell. There are also people from at least 3 UK trunk providers in this
list, including SureVoip, NumberGroup and PowerTel.

*Andrew Cassidy BSc (Hons) MBCS SSCA*
Managing Director

*T <info at cassidywebservices.co.uk> *03300 100 960
*F<info at cassidywebservices.co.uk>