[Freeswitch-users] freeswitch XML CDR LEG A DISABLE

Cal Leeming [Simplicity Media Ltd] cal.leeming at simplicitymedialtd.co.uk
Sat Oct 26 17:54:30 MSD 2013

Hello,

Please do not ask questions in full caps lock, you're less likely to get a
reply and it will annoy a lot of people :)

You also did not explain what you had done to find the answer yourself, or
what you had tried so far, which again will result in people being less
likely to respond. In order to get a good answer from the community, you
need to show you've done your homework.

For some great tips on how to get your post noticed in the future, please
refer to;
http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/UsingTheMailingList

In ref to your original question, read up on these;
http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Channel_Variables#CDR_related
http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/CDR

Although I haven't used the channel variables approach, the docs suggest
this will stop the A leg from being processed at all. The other option
would be to ignore it in post processing.

If you are still stuck after reading through those, please reply back and
tell us what you have tried, and where you are getting stuck.

Hope this helps

Cal