[Freeswitch-users] gateways testing DNS SRV records

Karl Schmidt karl at xtronics.com
Thu Oct 24 23:46:05 MSD 2013

On 10/24/2013 01:49 PM, Raymond Chandler wrote:
> Yes, FreeSWITCH supports SRV records, and handles them correctly.  When
> I use sofia_dig, I see the IP and the port that are returned from DNS
> lookups via dig.  If you're not, then you or your provider must have
> something misconfigured.

This is correct - I was able to see the details by setting sofia loglevel all 9

( I must say that the SRV record syntax is poorly designed - and shouldn't have required multiple
lookups - needlessly complex. )

Karl Schmidt                                  EMail Karl at xtronics.com
Transtronics, Inc.                              WEB http://secure.transtronics.com
3209 West 9th Street                             Ph (785) 841-3089
Lawrence, KS 66049                              FAX (785) 841-0434

Taking subsidy money from the government is immoral.
Realize that you are taking the money of people
that work at McDonald’s by threat of force.
kps