[Freeswitch-users] How to configure a Gateway that registers on my FS

Regis M regis.freeswitch.org at tornad.net
Wed Oct 23 18:00:36 MSD 2013

Hum... For me it's the same things, once your gateway is register on FS (as
a normal directory/user module like a phone), you have to call the user to
route call throw your gateway. By bridging on "user/gateway_name"

Then, you can use ^ to specify an extension on your gateway side. I don't
find the associate wiki page, sorry.

Another solution is to open your gateway for public access for you
freeswitch and send call directly by IP to
sofia/external/<number>@<your_gw_ip>:<port>
like here : https://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Connect_Two_FreeSWITCH_Boxes

Regards,