[Freeswitch-users] Audio quality issues

I put the Who? in Mishehu mishehu at freeswitch.org
Wed Oct 23 04:40:45 MSD 2013

Your network may be rated for 1 gbps, but that may assume packets at or
near the MTU size, and that MTU used in the rating might be around 9000
bytes.  RTP packets are typically around 200 or less bytes each, sent
every ptime (default is 20ms).  You may saturate your network
infrastructure long before you saturate your FreeSWITCH.

-Yossi