[Freeswitch-users] Audio quality issues

Anthony Minessale anthony.minessale at gmail.com
Wed Oct 23 03:11:39 MSD 2013

That was a memorable milestone in FS development history the first time we
broke that barrier and got confused why it was not working.... =D  Before
that it was unheard of to saturate 100mbps with existing voip software.....

Anthony Minessale II

FreeSWITCH http://www.freeswitch.org/
ClueCon http://www.cluecon.com/

AIM: anthm