[Freeswitch-users] How to turn on debug output just before 'New Channel sofia/...' ?

hcoin hcoin at quietfountain.com
Tue Oct 22 21:23:25 MSD 2013

What turns on debugging info that shows where a new call from a local
extension to FS gets assigned to one of FS's sip profiles?

The bit that comes after the sip traces but before

"switch_channel.c:1034 New Channel  sofia/...."

I need to get more debugging info that connects an ip and port with an
'invite' to a FS sip profile.  Because in my case the profile FS comes
up with (external) has nothing to do with the port the invite from the
registered phone actually came in on (internal).

Thanks!