[Freeswitch-users] Video switching

mehroz mehroz.ashraf85 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 22 17:56:31 MSD 2013

Upon further investigation, I have observed that FS is always changing the
Video port while keeping the audio port same in SDP updates.
Probably this is the reason the video is lost after the 2nd switch from
audio to video. and Eventually, the new offered video ports does not opens
at system level (netstate -ntulp) and older ports can bee seen bound by
Freeswitch, but a tcpdump on those new ports does show rtp data flowing.

Is that  the normal behaviour? if not, what could be the reason FS changing
video ports in each new session. I am on Proxy mode.

Looking forward.
Thanks