[Freeswitch-users] How to set channel variable per SIP profile

Stanislav Sinyagin ssinyagin at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 18 01:59:36 MSD 2013

if you run info() on the incoming call, you can see the profile's IP address and port and profile name in various variables.
Then you can build the matching rules in your dialplan and differentiate between the profiles, and set variables that you need.

But probably simply assigning different contexts to your profiles would do the job :)