[Freeswitch-users] mod_spandsp compile error

Sadjad Seyed-Ahmadian ssa1357 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 17 03:13:37 MSD 2013

Hi,

I am try to install a FreeSWITCH stable version 1.2.13 on a fresh CentOS. I installed all prereqired packages as they are in wiki, configure goes well but while I try to do make I got this error on mod_spandsp.

making all mod_spandsp
Creating mod_spandsp_la-mod_spandsp.lo
mkdir .libs
Compiling mod_spandsp.c ...
Creating mod_spandsp_la-udptl.lo
Compiling udptl.c ...
cc1: warnings being treated as errors
udptl.c: In function 'udptl_rx_packet':
udptl.c:174: warning: 'data' may be used uninitialized in this function
udptl.c:173: warning: 'msg' may be used uninitialized in this function
make[3]: *** [mod_spandsp_la-udptl.lo] Error 1
make[2]: *** [mod_spandsp-all] Error 1
make[1]: *** [mod_spandsp] Error 2
make: *** [mod_spandsp] Error 2

Would somebody please help me with that?

Best Regards
Sadjad