[Freeswitch-users] Disable core dump

Stephen Wilde wstephen80 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 17 00:26:43 MSD 2013

I have tried with ulimit and I can see with "ulimit -a":

core file size          (blocks, -c) 0

then I run FreeSwitch but if I do "cat /proc/freeswitch_pid/limits" I see:

Limit                     Soft Limit           Hard Limit           Units
Max core file size        unlimited            unlimited            bytes