[Freeswitch-users] ANI missing in cli originate

Cal Leeming [Simplicity Media Ltd] cal.leeming at simplicitymedialtd.co.uk
Fri Oct 11 17:34:42 MSD 2013

Hi Francois,

I don't quite understand what this patch would be needed for, and I suspect
others had similar thoughts based on the lack of response on this thread.

Could you possibly raise a JIRA ticket explaining exactly what you intend
for the patch to do, and why it is needed? Try and include as much detail
as possible.

Thanks

Cal