[Freeswitch-users] c function - find the user id from number alias

Nathan Neulinger nneul at mst.edu
Fri Oct 11 05:49:10 MSD 2013

I don't know the function, but I seem to remember seeing code that was something of the nature of "find xml by userid"
and it would search for either the userid or the alias.

You could use that, and then grab the 'id' attribute from the resulting object.

-- Nathan

Nathan Neulinger                       nneul at mst.edu
Missouri S&T Information Technology    (573) 612-1412
System Administrator - Architect