[Freeswitch-users] FreeSwitch + WebRTC + JsSIP + Chrome no audio

Rafael Santana rafaelstnoliveira at gmail.com
Tue Oct 8 22:26:02 MSD 2013

Hi guys! Thanks for your help! I got it running right now.

For future reference, I did the following steps to accomplish a two way
audio while calling from Chrome to a PSTN phone.

I've migrated my environment to a CentOS 5.9. I've installed FreeSwitch
following the default recipe, but instead of

./configure -C

 I did

./configure --with-openssl # suggested by @Iwan

To make available websocket connection on FS, I've just uncommented the
following on sip_profiles/internal.xml

<!-- uncomment for sip over websocket support -->
> <!--<param name="ws-binding"  value=":5066"/> -->

And that is it! :D

To reach PSTN I used a pre-configured Asterisk instance as gateway.

It is important to note that my client (Chrome), FreeSwitch and Asterisk
were all at the same network while doing this tests.

PS: I turned off my iptables to eliminate any possibility of port blocking
while doing my tests.

Thanks again!

>>> http://wiki.freeswitch.org