[Freeswitch-users] get BYE event in javascripts

Khue Nguyen Minh khuenm at vega.com.vn
Fri Oct 4 12:40:36 MSD 2013

Hi all,

I have a simple javascripts with simple scenario. In this scenario, user
can listen audio and send dtmf to play next or previous audio file. When
user send dtmf to play other audio file, I will store play time of this
audio to a text file (time.txt), but, if user hangup this call, the play
time of last file cannot store in time.txt.

How I can capture event user hangup to store play time into time.txt before
javascripts session destroyed?

Brs,
Khue.