[Freeswitch-users] Update SDP of Leg-B

mehroz mehroz.ashraf85 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 3 18:47:37 MSD 2013

Yes Mike,  Ill post traces. But lets say you want to carry your communication
in proxy mode (when you want to communicate on codecs not supported by FS
and when you want minimum processing of system, actually that is the
requirement).. . I believe this is more a bug, than in default mode.

Default media mode has FS in between and it is not passing the SDP to B-leg.
I dont know whether it should  or not as default media policies. Whats your
say about that?