[Freeswitch-users] FAX nightmare continues

Luis Daniel Lucio Quiroz luis.daniel.lucio at gmail.com
Wed Oct 2 21:34:06 MSD 2013

Try thiese params, it works for me. but i dont have grandstream
appliances, so i dont know if it will work for you

originate {ignore_early_media=true,absolute_codec_string='PCMU,PCMA',fax_enable_t38=false,fax_verbose=true,fax_use_ecm=false,fax_enable_t38_request=true}sofia/gateway/myGW/myE164num
&txfax(//tmp/16138007358 at faxofaxo.com.16138007358.25504/test.pdf.tiff)

originate {ignore_early_media=true,absolute_codec_string='PCMU,PCMA',origination_caller_id_name='LDLQ',origination_caller_id_number=1234567890,fax_enable_t38=false,fax_retry_attempts=32,fax_retry_limit=32,fax_retry_sleep=180,fax_verbose=true,fax_use_ecm=off,fax_enable_t38_request=false}sofia/gateway/myGW/myE164NUM
&txfax(//tmp/test.pdf.tiff)

I doscover that some carriers, they need origination_caller_id for fax
in order to work, such as flowroute for example.  Maybe