[Freeswitch-users] Integrate openfire to freeswitch

Groupe SOGO noc at sonerep.com
Wed Oct 2 19:29:03 MSD 2013

Dear Friends,

I installed freeswitch latest version on CentOS 6.4 and everything is
working well.
The default sip internal accounts can make and receive calls.

I also installed openfire 3.8.1 on the same machine and it is working well.
I can create users with spark client 2.6.3 and they can chat and create
conference.

So everything works very well.

Now I want to integrate openfire to freeswitch.
Has anyone tried it? What did he do to achieve that?
What can i do to achieve the integration?

thanks in advance for your help.

Labolinux
K. Amouzou