[Freeswitch-users] Conference Configure Multiple Prompts

Callum Guy callum.guy at x-on.co.uk
Wed Oct 2 19:50:32 MSD 2013

Thanks Mike, I've now built and tested the phrase macro and it works but
i'm having some difficulty working out how to use it as a conference
announcement. My goal is to record a users name as they dial the conference
number, store that filename in a variable and when they enter the
conference i want to play "users name" followed by "has joined the
conference".

In an ideal world i'd be able to do the following in my conference profile:

<param name="enter-sound" value="phrase:conferenceAnnounce"/>

Firstly phrase is invalid in this context so that's no good. Also this
would need access to the file path and name of the file created by the
person entering but at present the variable only exists in the channel
scope so that won't work either, and going global seems messy. I'm going to
try uuid_broadcast unless i'm missing something obvious?

______________________________

Callum Guy
Developer

X-on
Framlingham Technology Centre
Station Road, Framlingham,
Suffolk, IP13 9EZ

T       0333 332 0116
E       callum.guy at x-on.co.uk

X-on is a trading name of Storacall Technology Ltd a limited company
registered in England and Wales
Registered Office : Avaland House, 110 London Road, Apsley, Hemel
Hempstead, Herts, HP3 9SD
Company Registration No. 2578478

This email has been sent from X-on.The contents and attachments are
confidential to the sender and the intended addressees.If the message
is received by anyone other than the addressee please return the
message to the sender by replying to it and then delete the message
from
your computer without copying or disclosing the contents to
anyone.Opinions, conclusions and statements of intent in this email
are those of
the sender and do not bind X-on unless confirmed by authorised
representatives independently of this message.While best endeavours
have
been taken to avoid transmission of viruses, it is the responsibility
of the recipient to scan for these.Please note emails sent to and from
X-on
are routinely monitored for record keeping and quality control, to
ensure regulatory compliance and prevent unauthorised use of our
systems.