[Freeswitch-users] best way to change configuration files programmatically

crazygabry crazygabry at gmail.com
Wed Oct 2 18:55:23 MSD 2013

Hello everyone,

i'm doing a project and i need to edit xml (dialplan, users and so on) from
an external software placed on another server.
I saw that with mod_curl can read the dialplan or other configurations from
remote places but i don't want to introduce latency when freeswitch parses
the dialplan.
I came from asterisk and it was possible to change files with Event API, i
saw that with mod_event_socket (i think) it isn't possible to change conf
files.

Can you suggest me the best way to change xml files from remote server?

Thanks in advice