[Freeswitch-users] OS X works with tarball, not with 1.2 stable git?

Lawrence Conroy lconroy at insensate.co.uk
Wed Oct 2 14:53:38 MSD 2013

Hi Mike,
 I had a play with Xcode 5 on 10.8.5 yesterday -- got this to build after a few hacks (compiler is a lot more picky so flagged up things like testing a enumeration-typed variable against 9999, ...).
Hacking in changes to the code to quiet those meant it built, but has the same behaviour as described when run -- seems to lose interest in worker thread, whilst still responding to incoming messages as expected.
It DID give me good hints on an underlying residual lurky in the portaudio fix of FS-4786, so worth the fun.
all the best,
  Lawrence