[Freeswitch-users] OS X works with tarball, not with 1.2 stable git?

Ken Rice krice at freeswitch.org
Wed Oct 2 04:04:57 MSD 2013

Yes there is a git tag...

git checkout v1.2.13  from your git tree to get the version that's in the
tarball

If that doesn't build theres probably an issue that needs to be looked at in
how its getting bootstrapped on your system and a ticket w/ a full log
(stderr and stdout) attached to the ticket as a .txt file will hopefully
shed some light on the why