[Freeswitch-users] Disastery Plan

Ali Pey alipey at gmail.com
Sat Nov 30 21:34:47 MSK 2013

Why don't you try to use Freeswitch queue feature? When calls are routed to
freeswitch, freeswitch can queue them up and then route them to your call
center server when you call center is reachable.

Freeswitch can ping (Options) your call center server to detect if it's
reachable or not.

Regards,
Ali Pey