[Freeswitch-users] Route header not copied from originating to terminating leg.

Thomas Titty ttitty at kineto.com
Mon Nov 25 23:15:16 MSK 2013

Hi,

I am trying to configure FS as an application server in an IMS network.

When the S-CSCF forwards a SIP INVITE to FS it adds a Route header of FS followed by a Route header of S-CSCF so that the FS sends the INVITE back to S-CSCF.
I have added  dialplan in FS to use the fs_path with S-CSCF as the proxy to send back the INVITE.
Now, FS adds a new Route header with S-CSCF but does not include the Route heard in the original INVITE.

How can I make FS to copy the Route header from the originating leg to the terminating leg.

Thanks,
Thomas