[Freeswitch-users] on sided call recording

fs fs at voice2net.ca
Mon Nov 25 17:38:56 MSK 2013

I need to update this problem, I have found that all my call recordings are
only recording one side of the call, the side that originated the call.  Any
help would be appreciated.  The largest problem however is the snom phone
only recording on side of the call when the record button is depressed.

Darcy