[Freeswitch-users] Configure Freeswitch as an IMS application server

Thomas Titty ttitty at kineto.com
Fri Nov 22 22:30:02 MSK 2013

Thanks Michael. That worked. But I ran into another issue.

I am trying to make FS work as an application server in the IMS network. The IMS network while sending an INVITE to FS include a route header with Original Dialog Identifier (ODI) to indicate that the INVITE should be send back to the IMS network by FS. IMS network uses ODI to correlate the two INVITEs. When I use the dialplan with fs_path, I do not see the Route header in the terminating leg INVITE sent by FS.

Is there a way to make FS function this way?

Or Is there a way to copy a SIP route header from the originating leg to the terminating leg of a call?

Thanks,
Thomas