[Freeswitch-users] Memory Leak Windows + Mod_Managed

Andre andretodd at verizon.net
Fri Nov 15 22:14:06 MSK 2013

Hi, I'm using Windows and Mod_Managed (freeswitch-1.2.14 x64). After about 4
min of real production traffic at 30-40 CPS the memory goes from 50mg to
3GB. Freeswitch stops responding about 1.6gb.

I've checked with Ants memory profiler and the .Net code is only using about
8mb.

In testing I send back a 503 and never hit bridge and things appear normal
and the memory returns back to normal. On production I hit the bridge
application and this is where the problem is.

I've removed Limit and any AppPlugin I've created.

I'm not sure what to do now. :( Is this a freeswitch memory issue,
mod_managed?

The only modules I have running are

  <load module="mod_console"/>

  <load module="mod_enum"/>