[Freeswitch-users] (no subject)

I put the Who? in Mishehu mishehu at freeswitch.org
Fri Nov 15 21:10:28 MSK 2013

Your provider is simply wrong.  The value of what is on the Contact line
to the left of the @ is not significant in any way.  I've been through
this nonsense with Level 3 before, and I was successfully able to push
back at Level 3.

I think there is a parameter that can be set for that, but offhand I am
not remembering it.  But you can try pushing back at your provider and
see if they will relent on their demand regarding your Contact header.

-Yossi