[Freeswitch-users] Errors during compiling from today's 1.2.stable build

Ken Rice krice at freeswitch.org
Sat Nov 9 06:24:27 MSK 2013

Gaaahhh  ok that¹s just wrong and I will remove that from the wiki... But
you have something else wrong it appears... I just build using the command

./bootstrap.sh && ./configure --without-pgsql && make

Without issue on a fully updated centos 6.4 x86_64 install...

Are you sure you arent doing something like make ­j?