[Freeswitch-users] call timeout and failover

fs fs at voice2net.ca
Sat Nov 9 06:56:42 MSK 2013

If I disable the ignore early media, it do not get the messages such as network congestion or the number is out of service.  They are being playing during early media.  Went thru all those scenarios.   The case I am trying to solve is the dead carrier which does happen, would be nice to detect this somehow without waiting for the normal progress or answer timeout.

I use another product for some tandem switching that does upt to 4 Invites with a retry of 1 second on no trying message then allows for a failover, works very good.  Customers rarely notice the delay.  Would really like a similar function in the freeswitch.

Darcy