[Freeswitch-users] Is it necessary to call hangup....

nandy nandy1925 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 7 19:27:20 MSK 2013

So, an explicit "hangup" is recommended for non-SIP leg? Like FreeTDM FXO?

I encountered a stucked FreeTDM channel on an outbound call (local extension
to trunk). The caller waited til the B-party (No answer) reached busy
timeout. The FXO channel wasn't killed because of lack of proper BUSY tone
detection (our telco no longer follow the national standard, a mess,   I
added tone_detect on incoming dialplan but not on outgoing DP). I added
hangup commands after bridge before I saw this post but I have not observed
it yet.

Am I doing the right thing?