[Freeswitch-users] bind_digit_action - multiple digits not working

Brandon Lee devmgr1 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 5 23:38:56 MSK 2013

Hello,

I am running into 2 issues with bind_digit_action as follows:

1. When I try to add multiple digit patterns, the only one that works is the one with the #.  I tried *1234, 1234, however, freeswitch can't find a match.

<action application="set" data="bridge_pre_execute_bleg_app=bind_digit_action"/>
<action application="set" data="bridge_pre_execute_bleg_data=mydigit,1234,exec:transfer,1234,self,peer/>
<action application="set" data="bridge_pre_execute_bleg_data=mydigit,#4567,exec:transfer,4567,self,peer/>
<action application="set" data="bridge_pre_execute_bleg_data=mydigit,4568,exec:transfer,4568,self,peer/>
<action application="set" data="bridge_pre_execute_bleg_data=mydigit,2344,exec:execute_extension,2344,self,peer/>

2. When the att_xfer is executed, I load the similar XML as above so that the person the call was transfered to can have the same transfer features.  However, this is not the case.  I believe it has something to do with the new call being on the C leg since the A & C leg are now joined.  In any case, how would I enable the transfer features for the person the call was transferred to?