[Freeswitch-users] Paid support required - bind_digit_action does not work when the call is sent to a script through socket (ESL)

Ali Pey alipey at gmail.com
Tue Nov 5 22:15:32 MSK 2013

Hello,

I opened a jira ticket for this since it seems to be a bug. We have tested
with a couple of freeswitch versions plus the Git Head and it doesn't work.

Ticket# FS-5941
http://jira.freeswitch.org/browse/FS-5941

Can someone tell me how I can get paid support? This is very critical for
us and we need it resolved as soon as possible.

I have sent emails to freeswitch support few times requesting paid support
and have not received any responses. Not even an acknowledgement.

Please help.

Thanks,
Ali Pey