[Freeswitch-users] Inbound Call to Registered Users

Brandon Lee devmgr1 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 4 03:40:47 MSK 2013

Hello,

We have 2 FreeSWITCH servers that share the same db at different locations and when a user registers at one location, the other location is unable to dial the registered user.  The hangup clause is USER_NOT_REGISTERED.  Also in the logs I see Cannot locate registered user 9897sx3243 at 74.23.24.23.

It seems that the registered user lookup filters by freeswitch server ip as the domain is the same on both servers. I noticed if I register at both locations, and send the call to the server I am not registered to, it works just fine.  Would anyone know how I can enable freeswitch to perform the lookup even if the user is registered at another location?