[Freeswitch-users] Question about event-lock, break, and playback with async ESL

Peter Olsson peter at olssononline.se
Fri May 31 20:09:05 MSD 2013

You shouldn't need event-lock in this case, as long you don't try to queue
up any more playback events while playing a file.

And yes, an immediate playback after a break will always work, but you will
need to execute break the same way you execute playback - to make sure they
end up in the same queue. If you do that it will work fine, and it's always
safe that an immediate playback after the break will be executed as
expected.

/Peter