[Freeswitch-users] how to monitor a call session?

Peter Olsson peter at olssononline.se
Wed May 29 16:44:49 MSD 2013

What you describe here will also force you to control the flow of the call,
and if I understand you correctly you only want to monitor events etc.

In that case it's much better to use inbound ESL connection. However, you
need to login, and "subscribe" to the events you're interested in. Read
more here: http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Mod_event_socket#Inbound

/Peter