[Freeswitch-users] Freeswitch forks new processes?

Yehavi Bourvine yehavi.bourvine at gmail.com
Wed May 29 08:14:52 MSD 2013

Hello,

  I have a problem with 1.2.9 (still presented in GIT head from last week);
under 40-50 sessions load, incoming sessions starts getting hung in RINGING
state. I did not open a JIRA yet as it does not happens when DEBUG level is
active, but I noticed a strange behaviour: when it happens I see more than
one freeswitch process. During normal work I have only one.

When does freeswitch creates more than one process? BTW, I run it with -nc
-nonat

                  Thanks! __Yehavi: