[Freeswitch-users] CHANNEL_HANGUP vs CHANNEL_HANGUP_COMPLETE

Tihomir Culjaga tculjaga at gmail.com
Wed May 29 00:50:52 MSD 2013

hello

im wondering what should we track as hangup event ... CHANNEL_HANGUP or
CHANNEL_HANGUP_COMPLETE ...

i have a situation where A calls FS, an ESL application answers this call,
originates a new call to B and bridges A and B... than ESL originate
another call towards C and joins all 3 channels into a conference.

now , A hangs up, FS sends just CHANNEL_HANGUP event ... not
CHANNEL_HANGUP_COMPLETE ...

im wondering if it is supposed to be like that or we need to get
CHANNEL_HANGUP_COMPLETE ?

T.