[Freeswitch-users] Splitting CDRs on call forward

Jon Schøpzinsky jos at firstcom.dk
Mon May 27 22:33:35 MSD 2013

My primary problem is that the legs inbetween the A leg and the C leg isnt actually bridged calls, but all done in dialplan, which makes the second scenario especially difficult.

But I am going to try and code my way out if it, using api hooks and lua. That way i can get exactly what i need for the billing.

/Jon