[Freeswitch-users] How fs handle the sip-T message?

xiaofengcanyuexp@163.com xiaofengcanyuexp at 163.com
Sat May 25 11:10:21 MSD 2013

Seven,

Thanks. So far, sangoma passthought the SS7 by extracting and copying the properity to freetdm channel info. It utilizes some structure siConEvnt(IAM,ANM) and siCnStEvnt(ACM...).

Here now one INVITE comes into FS, but the "application/isup" in the SIP message dispears in the FS outbound.
I'll do more debug and google.

Thank you so much.

Windy

======== 2013-05-25 10:50:05 Original Message: ========

Bottom line is you should try, by looking the log and possibly using the "info" app you should can find out. I bet you should be receive the SIP-T anyway.

I remembered some discussion about this, maybe you can google against this list and find out more. I think Sangoma has some private implementation which can help SS7 passthru over SIP. Or maybe try to put the SIP-T int the new b64 codec?

--
Seven Du
http://www.freeswitch.org.cn

Sent with Sparrow