[Freeswitch-users] Dialplan not executing on continue_on_fail=true

Nathan Neulinger nneul at mst.edu
Fri May 24 16:43:51 MSD 2013

I don't think that's going to do what you want... (May be wrong.)

I think that continue_on_fail is only going to apply to the rules for the received call on this extension, not the
received call on the outgoing leg.

i.e. there are no dialplan rules in effect for the outgoing call that you initiated, and that's where the failure is
occurring. For these dialplan rules, I think the only failure would be if your IVR (I assume that's was ash.pl is)
didn't answer.

Like I said, not certain of this, maybe some else can chime in, but I think you're going to have to handle that failure
as a part of your originate on the outbound call. Something like putting

	originate {api_hangup_hook=perl hook.pl}sofia/.....

Where you cause the call to take place.

-- Nathan

Nathan Neulinger                       nneul at mst.edu