[Freeswitch-users] problem bridging lots of dtmf in a session

Michel Brabants michel.brabants at gmail.com
Fri May 24 15:53:41 MSD 2013

Hello,

we have a problem with dtmf not being bridged by freeswitch when there is
lots of dtmf in the call. Freeswitch resides between an asterisk gateway
(which sends lot of duplicated dtmf) and an ivr. When there is a lot of
dtmf being bridged in a single call, we can see in a wireshark-trace that
it stops bridging the dtmf at a certain moment. I can still see the dtmf
being received in the freeswitch-logs, bit I'm not seeing it in the
wireshark-trace towards the ivr.

We're using freeswitch 1.2.7.

Thanks,

Michel