[Freeswitch-users] Centralized SIP directory

mehroz mehroz.ashraf85 at gmail.com
Fri May 24 15:39:24 MSD 2013

Exactly, that is what i am doing. using ODBC with Mysql. My registration are
saving in "sip_registration" table and i can get the IP location of each
user (sip_host address).
A perl script serving the purpose of fetching records from DB and knowing
the IP location of callee and caller.

But , i am trapped in "domain" structure of FS. I do not want to create two
copies of a single user, like
SIP number : 1000 with domain of FS IP-1
SIP number : 1000 with domain of FS IP-2

As both FS instance need to knwo if that user exists in their directory or
not, which is depicted in terms of "domain"