[Freeswitch-users] FreeSwitch Proxy + RTPProxy Media server

adahary adahary at gmail.com
Thu May 23 11:26:48 MSD 2013

Ok, this is what I'm about to setup for testing your solution:
1. registering ENDPOINT.1 & 2 (both behind NAT) with FS.A setup to bypass
mode.
FS.A has dialplan of ENDPOINT.A at FS.B
2. Setup FS.B seperatly (not in the SIP/media path of  ENDPOINT.1 & 2)
3. Calling from ENDPOINT.1 to ENDPOINT.2
4. The Call hits the FS.A dialplan and being bridged over to FS.B
(ENDPOINT.A at FS.B)
Now, on FS.B I should see (wireshark) only RTP UDP stream between ENDPOINT.1
& 2 with NO SIP (re-direct, re-invite).
Is it right?

Please be noticed that:
- Both ENDPOINT.1 & 2 are beind NAT
- ZRTP may be supported for end2end (another reason to have clear RTP
relay).