[Freeswitch-users] FreeSwitch Proxy + RTPProxy Media server

adahary adahary at gmail.com
Thu May 23 00:59:09 MSD 2013

My plan is to use the FS as a centralized SIP proxy/registrar and several
RTPproxy media server in different locations so users could get better
latency when bridged over.

Yes, the RTPproxy is controled by some API commands (google around).
I'll use the xml_curl with PHP to request from the RTPproxy ip/udp ports
and then update A&B SDPs.

I'm just missing the last part of 'update A&B SDPs' ;

adahary