[Freeswitch-users] Routing on the basis of RURI

Lucas Tehbing lucas_mvoip at hotmail.com
Wed May 22 14:45:44 MSD 2013

Dear Guys,

I have been using Opensips as SBC but now want to move to Freeswitch because of Jitter buffer module and many other interesting features. My Call flow is ....

SIP UA (Behind NAT) -------------> SBC (Currently opensips)----->Sip Provider (Configured at SIP UA)

When SIP message is received at SBC, SBC checks if RURI belongs to some other domain (if(uri==myself) ) if yes it reads the RURI and forwards (State fully)  the message (Register, Invite , BYE all kinds of messages). It also modifies SDP in order to be in media path.

I want to implement FS in same scenario. The issue is that I cannot configure RURIs on FS, Freeswitch should read from received Request where to forward the message.

I am still in the process to learn  Freeswitch. If anyone can point me to right resource it will save lot of time.

Regards,

Lucas