[Freeswitch-users] OpenVZ tuning tips

Tamas Jalsovszky jalsot at gmail.com
Tue May 21 23:53:26 MSD 2013

Hello,

Do you have any recommendations regarding how to set up correctly (for
production) CentOS5 openvz and FS 1.2.stable? Is there any trick to tuneup
the system to be rock solid?
Right now we use centos5 openvz and ubuntu 10.04 LTS in container with FS
1.2.8 and RTP deltas are varying from 15 to around 40ms. We guess that
something is not well configured around timers, however mod_posix_timer did
not help anything (running FS with -rp). We use our own bare metal and can
reproduce those delatas eirher when only one VE is on the HW.
Maybe time to check out centos6 with openvz?

Any idea, recommendation, experience can be very helpful.

Regards,
   Jalsot